[TYPO3] Related articles/links and categories

John Angel johnange at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 13:18:27 CET 2006

> Maybe the Categorization (smile_categorization) extension can
> help you with the last one...?
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/smile_categorization/

Peter, it's seems like the right solution, thanks!

Paul:

> On one of our sites (www.green.ox.ac.uk) we implemented several
> TemplaVoila
> flexible content elements for the 'Further Information' (external links)
> and
> 'See Also' (internal links) parts of the page.

I am trying to avoid mixing several pagecontent elements (like textpic with
FCE), but to have single textpic solution. The idea is to make it simple for
the editors.

Related pages would not be automatic solution - editor would manually browse
for related pages.

Regards
John