[TYPO3] Peculiar menu in TS

Miguel Angel Calleja Lázaro mangelcl at yahoo.es
Fri Jan 27 20:57:43 CET 2006

I would like to do a menu in TS, depending on if the page has an activated field or no, that adds an image.

For it I must add a field "novedad" on table pages that will contain value 0 or 1. Later I will decide what pages will have value 0 or 1.
The idea is how can I do for that since TS ask if this page have value 1, if it is thus that adds an image, and if it has value 0 that shows the page nothing else. I want that result:
R1
R2 image
R3
R4 image
R5 image

Perfectly I could do it with a plugin but i would like to learn this type of things with TS. How can i do the condition of if this page has such value shows the page more image or only the page.
Thanks a lot