[TYPO3] EXT: htmlArea RTE - Users manual FAQs?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:16:50 CET 2006

Tyler Kraft wrote:

> Bing
>
> Go to the extension version you have installed and then look at the
> files from the extension manager, and in there among all the files for
> htmlarea you will find the manul for that extension and version, and in
> it it will have a section called FAQ.
>
> hth
>
> Ty
>
> Bing Du wrote:
>
>> Tyler Kraft wrote:
>>
>>> in the extension manual.

>> Huh? Yes, I'm looking at EXT: htmlArea RTE manual.  But clicking '0.2
>> Users manual' or any FAQ under it does not go anywhere.  Is it just me
>> that cannot see the answers?
>>
>> Bing

I appreciated your help, Tyler.  But I still have no luck.  I clicked
the htmlArea RTE link in the extention manager on the backend, then I
selected 'Edit files' in the dropdown list.  I was able to see all the
extention files but there is nothing I could see related to FAQ or that
nature.  I'm not sure if this was the thing you suggested me to do.
Anyway, I've e-mailed the author of htmlArea RTE to check the status of
  the document, after all, web is the most straight forward way for
those who don't have backend access to look for information.

Thanks,

Bing