[TYPO3] Create and change a table with Template Voila

Pedro Pedro correotypo3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:00:29 CET 2006

Hi, I'm designing a products catalog with Typo3. I'm using Template
Voila for this purpose and I have a little problem: all the  products
of my catalog have an image, a description text and a table with the
measures of the product. This measure table vary from one product to
other, some products have a 3 cols and 2 rows tables, other products
have 4 cols and 4 rows... I want to design a "Template Voila" template
where the final user of the application could decide how many cols and
rows must have these tables.
Thanks everybody