[TYPO3] Adding a keyword into the RealURL address

VINCNET/CMSRepublic vincnet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 08:25:03 CET 2006

Hi!

Perhaps you can try it by copying your complete typo3-site into a subfolder
called 'cine' and make a redirect from the webroot by making - for example -
an index.php with these lines

<?

header("Location: /cine/");

?>

You can also adapt the htaccess at webroot level.

Since you use RealURL 0.3.0 all the incoming links are resolved (is my
experience).

This works for me. And I think this solution doesn't harm you, because it's
easy to roll back to the current situation (if you backed up the original
index.php).

Greetz, Vincent