[TYPO3] Using awstats without config.stat_apache

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 07:57:42 CET 2006

I sure your statement is true, if it works as expected.

I have seen a few extensions not using cObj->typolink() function.
But I will say I can do patch on them myself.

Forget those buggy extension, and even realurl is enabled, some
?id=123 still showing up from somewhere. And the most unacceptable is,
realurl cache those "index.php?id=123"
 in tx_realurl_urlencodecache.
(I don't know why it happen, but I had cleanup those records manually
from tx_realurl_urlencodecache two times.)

Maybe I should think in another way...
Patch the system, make it always redirect to speaking URL.

But I think extra information still an idea if I am very crazy, greedy
and looking for per tt_content log.

thanks,
Dennis