[TYPO3] TSConfig: Set special user options

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Jan 26 22:04:09 CET 2006

Tyler Kraft wrote:
>> Where these should be defined?
>> Maybe even in global setup in localconf.php?
>

> no not there as then its for a whole installation!

but if I understood correctly Arnd wanted that
they are *default* behaviors. Default behavior is such
that works *automatic*, when it is *ONCE* defined
in certain place.

Only installation wide settings works at that way!

>it should be on a
> user/group tsconfig liek most otehr things.

yes, but they need extra work from the administrator.

>> Of course all these kinds of options are relative easy to put
>> into TS Config for users/user groups but the administrator must do
>> that for every user and that can't be controlled automatic.
> How? You mean write an extension?

Yes. I have made corresponding new settings for alt_doc.php, list module
etc. Endeed I didn't always found a reasonable place for them.