[TYPO3] [Typo3] Modern_Guestbook fails in redirecting after posting via form

Martin Chemnitz mch at knr.gl
Thu Jan 26 13:42:56 CET 2006

Hi everyone,
Did any of you succeed in solving this problem?
I use the currently latest version of ve_guestbook 1.11.0
And I still have the exact same problem.
Is the bug still not fixed or do you know what to do?
I am really happy with this extension since it works like a commenting
system also together with tt_news.

I use RealUrl, could there be configuration problems here?

Thanks to everybody, especially Udo von Eynern who created the ext.

Cheers,
martin chemnitz