[TYPO3] Redirection to Login-Page - and back

Daren Thomas daren.thomas at pvcomp.ch
Thu Jan 26 13:35:51 CET 2006

Bugger, so I really do have to dig into typo3 programming. I was hoping
I could avoid that (since this should be a common case). But since we
are at it: I should also publish my solution (once found) so others can
just download the extension.

I allready know how to add the extra parameter (see original post).

Would you like to share your modification to the NewLoginBox extension
code? I would review it and then wrap it up for download from the
extension repository. That would be a great deal of help, since I have
never created a typo3 extension before (but do have  general programming
experience - should pick it up on the way...)

Regards,

Daren Thomas