[TYPO3] Plain FCE, getting the content

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Tue Jan 24 22:24:09 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov skrev:
> Martin Koch Andersen wrote:
>> How do I from typoscript get the value of the this content element read
>> into a variable?
>
> There is no way to do it with TS for now.

Here:

- you (I think it's you right?) write a conflicting statement:

"I experimented a little bit. It is possible to include FCEs as records.
In your case TS and CONTENT object should do the trick. You need to put
instances of those FCEs to a hidden page and select elements from it
using TS setup to other pages. Make sure hidden page does not select
into itself..."

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."