[TYPO3] Using FORMidable with RealURL

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:18:01 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to use FORMidable to manage the forms in my site.

Since I installed RealURL I cant use my forms anymore because the
"action" parameter in the <form>-tag is empty and the form is
submitted to the home page, that obviously can't deal with it.

FORMidable is a great tool to make simple or advanced forms, able to
read/write entries from/to a database, accessible from BE (entries)
and FE (using the plugin).
It is developped by a french company (I'm not involved in it !) that
is strongly promoting Typo3 (open-source code and professional
services).

Thank you for any piece of help.
--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web