[TYPO3] Problem with internet explorer

Juan Carlos Ceballos ceballos at cwpanama.net
Fri Jan 20 02:22:10 CET 2006

I'm having a strange problem with internet explorer when I enter a news
articles from my home page and I try to hit the back boton from the
internet explorer I get a totaly mess home page, only some blocks load
and you can see some html code, here is a link to an image of the error
so you can see by yourself http://www.lacascara.tv/back_error.jpg and if
you want to try yourself my main site is www.lacascara.tv, and to make
the thing worst some people using internet explorer can't reproduce this
error, I'm very desperate about this so if anyone knows how can I fix
this please let me know, I'm willing to pay anyone who can fix this, thanks.