[TYPO3] Document Management System

Manish Kumar manish.kumar at edynamic.info
Thu Jan 19 06:49:40 CET 2006

Hi All

Thanks for showing interest. But still I am in dark about the plugin for
Document Management System and my first three requirements:

1. Front End (FE) users can log on and upload document (*.doc and *.pdf).
2. They can update versions (only those document which they have ownership)
3. Search upon the document content.

Thanks in advance..

Regards
Manish