[TYPO3] Document Management System

Daniel Pötzinger info at poetz-media.de
Wed Jan 25 15:45:27 CET 2006

> I am in process of making an intranet solution using TYPO3. I am basically
> stuck in getting plugin for Document Management System (DMS). The
> requirement for DMS is as follows:
> 1. Front End (FE) users can log on and upload document (*.doc and *.pdf).
> 2. They can update versions (only those document which they have
ownership)
> 3. Search upon the document content.
> 4. Most importantly, the documents will be permission based for FE
> users/groups. So, an FE user can't view the document if he  doen't have
> permission over it.
>
> Is any plugin exits which can fulfil the requirement or even with slight
> deviation.
Hello

At fact there is no official extension which can do all that at the moment I
think.
"danp_documentdirs" can do some of your requirements
 - fe_user can upload
 - no version management!
 - documents are parsed and searching is possible
 - I had to check but access can be set to documents, but maybe the
extension did not take care of that at the moment.