[TYPO3] be_newsletter with WYSIWYG editor

bartek competent at poczta.fm
Wed Jan 18 17:43:20 CET 2006

Hi everybody!
I have the following problem. Seems quite easy but... a little bit
confusing to me. I have be_newsletter backend module installed which
provides html newsletter sending capability. All is working fine, but I
would like to have instead of the standard <textarea>'s (in the "Config
BE Newsletter section", where I can now place html code of the
newsletter body), htmlarea-like WYSIWYG editor.
I have installed htmlarea extension and it works fine with the form
content type in frontend but... i don`t know how to make it work with
<textarea>'s inside the be_newsletter backend module.
In other words where to put the following code: