[TYPO3] using TypoScript and $this->cObj->IMAGE to create thumbnails...

Kahlil Lechelt k.lechelt at gmx.de
Fri Jan 13 17:28:16 CET 2006

Jochen Rieger wrote:
> Hi Kahlil,
>
> I got pretty much the same code as you have and it's working fine.
>
> Only differences:
>
>>     file.maxW = 120
>            ^^^^ here I only have normal height / width values
>
>>       width = 640m
>>       height = 640m
>                     ^ no 'm' behind the values
>

> What else you could check in the PHP file:
>
>> $img = $this->conf["image."];
>
> debug $this->conf if settings are really present.
>
>> $img["file"] = "uploads/tx_imagegallery/".$img_row["image"];
>
> check if $img_row["image"] indeed contains the image filename, or maybe
> a comma separated list.
>
> Kind regards,
> Jochen

Yep tested all of that. Doesnt change anything.

I had a look at the IMAGE function in my tslib_content file it looks
like that:

function IMAGE($conf)	{

	$content='';
	if ($this->checkIf($conf['if.']))	{
		$theValue = $this->cImage($conf['file'],$conf);
		if ($conf['stdWrap.'])	{
			$theValue = $this->stdWrap($theValue,$conf['stdWrap.']);
		}
		return $theValue;
	}
}

How is this function supposed to give me any result???