[TYPO3] using TypoScript and $this->cObj->IMAGE to create thumbnails...

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Fri Jan 13 16:49:12 CET 2006

Hi Kahlil,

I got pretty much the same code as you have and it's working fine.

Only differences:

>     file.maxW = 120
            ^^^^ here I only have normal height / width values

>       width = 640m
>       height = 640m
                     ^ no 'm' behind the values

What else you could check in the PHP file:

> $img = $this->conf["image."];

debug $this->conf if settings are really present.

> $img["file"] = "uploads/tx_imagegallery/".$img_row["image"];

check if $img_row["image"] indeed contains the image filename, or maybe
a comma separated list.

Kind regards,
Jochen

--