[TYPO3] Some problems with the paramenter 'reuturnUrl' for frontend editing icons

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Jan 13 14:12:57 CET 2006

Hi

I have tried to put all frontend editing icons into pop-up-windows.
I almost succeeded in that good but in the toolbar
'Create new page' and 'Move page' have problems.

'Create new page' has a problem with 'returnUrl'

If I put at this way:

$toolBar.='<a href="#"
onclick="'.htmlspecialchars('vHWin=window.open(\''.$adminURL.'db_new.php?forceNoPopup='.$noPopUp.'&id='.$id.'&pagesOnly=1&returnUrl=close.html'\',\'FEquickEditWindow\',\'width=690,height=500,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=1,resizable=1\');vHWin.focus();return
false;').'">'.$link.'</a>';

I get the error message 'File not found'. It seems that 'db_new.php'
handles the path value, when 'Close.html' gets incorrect path.

How to solve this.

BTW. In my mind it is BIG bug that toolbar items can't as default set to
work in pop-up-windows. Kasper should fix this and I should contact to
him but I know he has not time.

BTW. This is a dev-list issue but because nobody didn't answer to this
question by now, I hope somebody would answer in this. I know that many
clever people, forexample Bernard and two Peters, read this list.