[TYPO3] how to keep title attribute in rtehtmlarea?

Onno Schuit o.schuit at solin.nl
Thu Jan 12 10:12:09 CET 2006

I've cross posted this message in the rte newsgroup (sorry, didn't know
this newsgroup existed when I posted the original message here).

Anyway, for the record here's the answer I got:

---
The only attributes allowed on span tags are: class,style,xml:lang

This is hardcoded in t3lib_parsehtml_proc. Perhaps we should we get rid
of this hardcoded list?

Stanislas
---

My solution is to use an <a> tag instead of a span tag:

<a class="no_link" title="some text">...</a>

And then to use css to change the behaviour of this specific class of
<a> elements.

Typo3 3.8.1 keeps the class and title attributes on an <a> tag intact.

Onno