[TYPO3] uid in tt_content table hitting 2^31

Michael Nardell miken at inetworld.net
Thu Jan 12 00:09:12 CET 2006

Hi :: I am continuing to run into a problem in which the uid of the
tt_content is somehow creeping up to 2147483648 (2^31 the limit of mysql
ints.) As you may guess, I have nowhere near this many pages in my site.
Somehow things have been corrupted. I am not sure of how to best clean
up the tables to  restore the CMS to a proper state.

I have been using the mysql command line to delete records that are in
the range of 2147483648 from tt_content. However, somehow things the
pages seem to creep up to this uid. Are there some other tables I need
to clean up to lower the index of pages to a more reasonable number? If
anyone has encountered this problem, and can suggest a solution, it
wouldd be appreciated.

Thanks! Mike Nardell