[TYPO3] [OT] Extract images from PDF

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Jan 12 09:29:11 CET 2006

Hi Heiner. You should be able to it using ImageMagick/GraphicMagics, like
this:

 convert foo.pdf pages.png

This will extract all images from your PDF file "foo.pdf" and name the
imagefile(s) will be named "pages.png.0", "pages.png.1" ect.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1949.1137011625.6406.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...