[TYPO3] Language labels to edit icons from my own extension

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Jan 11 16:13:08 CET 2006

Markus Lange wrote:
> hi tapio,
>

> tapio sagte:
>
>>$link= '<span
>>class="text-edit2">'.what_function_here('LLL:EXT:tm_contentaccess/locallang.php:p_editRecord').'</span>';
>

> try
> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->sL('LLL:EXT:.../locallang_db.php:...)
>
> hth

Thank you very much - this is the correct function!
How you knew the correct function?
 From what documentation?

I'll put my next version of 'tm_contentaccess' the possibility to use
text.
It is very cool to put text-based toolbar on the end of the page.
Title texts works there well even if I might put also for them the
possibilty to redefine them.

Individual edit panels need shorter names.

What I coud put in German:

	"default" => Array (

		"p_editRecord" => "Edit",
		"p_moveUp" => "Up",