[TYPO3] part of BE menu disappeared

Carsten Heidmann carsten.heidmann at baw.de
Wed Jan 11 11:35:55 CET 2006

Hello list,
after installing an extension (sg_glossary and the related extensions) from
the TER, parts of the BE menu disappeared:
Web->View
Web->Template
File->Images
User->Task Center
Tools->User Admin
Tools->DB Check
Tools->Configuration
Tools->phpMyAdmin
Creating a new admin user via the install tool did not bring any help, this
user shows the same behaviour in the BE. Another website, running on the
same typo3 source, does not show this behaviour.

I use the following configuration:
OS: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
PHP 4.3.4
Typo3 3.8.0
MySQL 4.0.18

I can still edit eg users or templates when I access them in a different
way (by way of Web->List).

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Carsten

Dipl.-Geogr. Carsten Heidmann   Bundesanstalt fuer Wasserbau
Tel.: +49 (0)40 81908-345       - Dienststelle Hamburg -
Fax:  +49 (0)40 81908-545       Wedeler Landstrasse 157
carsten.heidmann at baw.de         DE-22559 Hamburg
http://nokis.baw.de/            http://www.baw.de/

PGP-Key ID:                     0xFF489EAE
PGP-Signatur:                   http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/