[TYPO3] something strange in guestbook email response

=?EUC-KR?B?vcW1v73E?= eagleii at dreamwiz.com
Wed Jan 11 00:04:55 CET 2006

I tested this with both outlook express and thunder bird.

The funny thing is that I copied the contents and saved it to test.html, then opened it with browser.

It shows me the Korean letter that I want to see.

I have no idea why and need any kind of advices.

Thanks
stepano

//
//          ½Â ¸® ÇÕ ½Ã ´Ù