[TYPO3] Link error in direct mail

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Tue Jan 10 15:51:41 CET 2006

Hi Rasmus,

Rasmus Jæger wrote:
> Hi
>

> I have a problem with direct mail module. The pages show in the right way, but when its send as an email, all the links are wrong.
>
> The right link is index.php?id=209 but the link showing in the mail is <a href="http://www.com2learn.com/index.php?id=223&rid=###SYS_TABLE_NAME###_###USER_uid###&mid=###SYS_MAIL_ID###&jumpurl=1">virke</a>
>
> 223 are the pages ID of the news mail. 209 are the pages I like to link to.

which encoding do you use on the website (BE and FE)? The problem is already
in the bugtracker [1], but I couldn't reproduce it. I guess it's a problem
of the encoding but I'm not sure about that.

Information that could also be of interest is you TYPO3 version, direct_mail
version, PHP version and OS.

Regards
Thorsten

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1275