[TYPO3] Link error in direct mail

Rasmus Jæger rjg at vejlehs.dk
Tue Jan 10 14:16:43 CET 2006

Hi

I have a problem with direct mail module. The pages show in the right way, but when its send as an email, all the links are wrong.

The right link is index.php?id=209 but the link showing in the mail is <a href="http://www.com2learn.com/index.php?id=223&rid=###SYS_TABLE_NAME###_###USER_uid###&mid=###SYS_MAIL_ID###&jumpurl=1">virke</a>

223 are the pages ID of the news mail. 209 are the pages I like to link to.

If I click on the link in the mail, will the pages jump to start pages of the site instead of redirecting the browser to the other pages.

Can somebody help?

I use realURL but I have tried to solve the problem by turning it off - without any luck.

Regards

Rasmus