[TYPO3] https_enforcer and RealURL together?

Marco Bresch oscar.x at web.de
Mon Jan 9 14:15:57 CET 2006

Hi Pieter!
New thread new luck? ;-)))

As I wrote in this list some weeks ago, it works in my installation.

In my opinion it seems to be a realurl problem. What happens if you
deactivate https_enforcer? In this case don't forget to remove your
conditions. Do you use appendMissingSlash-settings (see
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/realurl/Configuration-fce13303eb/)?

In my configuration I set 'appendMissingSlash' => 'ifNotFile' in the
init-array

Good luck
Marco