[TYPO3] working sg_glossary?

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Jan 9 10:49:21 CET 2006

Stefan Geith wrote:
> 1)
> Are you using sg_zfelib 0.13.5 (this is recomended for
> sg_glossary 0.12.9)

no i'm using the latest 0.13.8
no i try to downgrade

> 2)
> Do you use RealURL ? This often made problems and
> I have no solution yet.

no, not yet

> 3)
> What random bugs ?

at first the words list appears, and seems to work (a part the letters selectors)
the day after it disappears (having changed nothing!) with error: no records found
after managing a lot i can make them reapper.
at last, after i import all my 300+ glossary database, i can't show nothing anymore (neither with a new glossary sysfolder with 1 entry)

i try now with sg_zfelib 0.13.5 and see how i works..

thanks!

--
stefano cecere
www.krur.com