[TYPO3] Using the pager pi_list_browseresults on a form

Elijah Alcantara elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 06:59:19 CET 2006

Hi list,

This is from an extension I'm making ...

My form is just a simple search query for a range of dates, the user
get to pick a specific range of dates and the form will output the
result depending on the date of each record, It works great, until I
added the pager/pointer ...

The initial results work fine, I see the pager and some records listed
<< First < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last >> but when I click on any of
the links from the pager I get no more result 'cause I had to use the
form again.

On my other forms it works fine 'cause there are no submit buttons, it
simply displays the result on the page and the pager pointers work
well.

What's the best solution for making this work on forms that post ??

Elijah A.