[TYPO3] different menus

Eduard Renger eduard at renger.info
Mon Jan 9 07:49:12 CET 2006

As Tyler said: most of it is in the documentation. The part you need can
be found here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_templselect/Creating_the_menu/
(if you don't use Templa voila) and here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_ftb1/Creating_the_dynamic/
if you do use templavoila.

One addition to that is if you want two menus you define the entryLevel
for each menu which is described here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/HMENU/ to
tell Typo3 from which level onwards the menu should be displayed.

Basically you setup two menu's with different identifiers either starting
with temp. or lib. and follow the instructions you find in the above
sections of the documentation.

Cheers,
Eduard