[TYPO3] Multi-Language Newsletter

FEZ (Felix Kratzer) fez at stoccer.de
Thu Jan 5 16:26:47 CET 2006

Markus Lange wrote:
> Bernhard Kraft sagte:
>
>>FEZ (Felix Kratzer) wrote:
>>

>>>But I can't find a way to generate the newsletter in different languages
>>> (directmail always grabs the URL withou the &L=xxx)
>>
>>AFAIK this is not supported currently. Sorry.
>

> just go to all config and set an html-param to &L=1
> then directmail grabs the URL with the &L=1
>

> hth

What I need is that it grabs 4 different &Ls and provides a possibility
to assign a group of recipients to a certain language (automatically if
possible)

Like this:
group_de[lang=1]  <==   grab: xyz?...&L=1   ==>   send
group_en[lang=2]  <==   grab: xyz?...&L=2   ==>   send

Or something equivalent!

FEZ