[TYPO3] Create a path menu for Template Voila pages

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Jan 4 19:43:04 CET 2006

Hello Pedro,

> Thanks for your answer,  I do what you say, but I have two questions
> about the "Building Data Structure" of my Path's "Data Element":
>
> 1- What kind of "Editing Type" is it

TypoScript Object Path

This is the Editing type for every kind of element where you using TS to
define the element. You can use it for all kinds of menus, loginbox on every
page, searchbox on every page, and other element you want to have on every
page, or many pages. (I use it for lastupdate, changeable logos, copyright
notice and so on).

> 2- and if is it necessary any kind of "[Advanced] Mapping" rules for
> this
> path element

No!

WBR,