[TYPO3] Multi-Language Newsletter

FEZ (Felix Kratzer) fez at stoccer.de
Wed Jan 4 13:59:33 CET 2006

Hi everybody!

I'm creating a multi-language-page (single tree).
Now I need a way to create a newsletter in different languages (using
direct mail). To keep it simple I'd like to use the single-tree-approach
as well.
But I can't find a way to generate the newsletter in different languages
  (directmail always grabs the URL withou the &L=xxx)

Also I do not see a way to give a language attribute to a user or
usergroup (Those will be managed from the backend!)

Has anybody already done something like this? Or any other
ideas/extensions/hacks?

FEZ