[TYPO3] smile

Rico Moorman rico.moorman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 07:53:47 CET 2006

Thank you really much for your answers! While being really curious about
typo3 4 and I think that there is really something great in progress, I
would love to make workflow work.

Alex, so it should work when I first make a workflow with the steps in it -
En cours de redaction, propose a la redaction, propose a la publication -
targeted all to the publisher/reviewer be_group. After that setting up the
be_group with all four ( En cours de redaction, propose a la redaction,
propose a la puplication, publie) states assigned.
So that way the pages should be set to published state automatically?

Best regards,

Rico Moorman