[TYPO3] smile

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Wed Jan 4 01:49:39 CET 2006

Sorry for the double post. To answer your question, by default, the
instant you install the workflow, all of your pages are put in draft
mode and need to go through the workflow to be published. Just set up a
workflow, then add an editor and reviewer and send the first page
through as a task. :)

Hint: if you have a user that has all jobs (editor, reviewer and
publisher), each task will go through in a single step automatically.

Alex