[TYPO3] Image Content Type - Link to Page with Parameters

Matt Valenti mv at mattvalenti.com
Wed Jan 4 04:21:27 CET 2006

I have an image content type with several images.  I'm trying to link each
image so that it has different parameters as part of the URL.

For example: if I put "14 _top, 14 _top" in the link field, each of my
images (when clicked on) displays the page with id=14.  However, I want to
include a parameter so that each image has a URL as follows:

.../index.asp?id=14&fn=something

Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.  I've spent
ages on this!