[TYPO3] tt_products, poor documentations, no support

Dom Stockdale dom at magic-lamp.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 23:13:35 CET 2006

Not explaining myself very well.

You can do something that looks like this

lib.mainMenu = HMENU
lib.mainMenu.special = userfunction
lib.mainMenu.special.userFunc = tx_chunkmenu_pi1->makeMenu
lib.mainMenu.special.cols = 3
lib.mainMenu.special.pid = 1
lib.mainMenu.1 = TMENU
lib.mainMenu.1.wrap = <ul>|</ul>
lib.mainMenu.1.NO {
	linkWrap = <li>|</li>
}

.userFunc = tx_chunkmenu_pi1->makeMenu passes the menu an array from
plugin called chunkmenu (no use to you I'm afraid or I'd send it to you)
that can put in what it likes, so you could even make yourself a
javascript menu or a list of internal anchors up to you.

Here's the sort of thing you return in the extension you just need to
fill title and _OVERRIDE_HREF but there are stacks of other things you
could set here as well such as _SUB_MENU containing the next level of items.

foreach ($menu as $key => $menuitem) {
         $chunk[$key]['title'] = 'title_'.$key;
         $chunk[$key]['_OVERRIDE_HREF'] = 'link_'.$key;
         $chunk[$key]['_SUB_MENU'] = $menuitem;
}

return $chunk;