[TYPO3] IE messes with css

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Jan 3 11:49:18 CET 2006

Hi!

Elise Daans wrote:
> I made a site with typo3 and it works perfectly in Firefox but Internet
> Explorer seems to mess up the css-layout.
> It makes columns smaller and bigger whenever it wants and the text-align
> changes too.

Yes, yes, this is known. Rather than copying I will just give you a link
where you can find everything you need to stop MSIE spoiling your life.
Here it is:

http://www.quirksmode.org/

Look under "CSS" / "Quirks and Strict mode". Other pages are also very
valuable. Take a look. It will save you many hours.

Dmitry.