[TYPO3] tt_products, poor documentations, no support

Ali - saveez at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 20:59:03 CET 2006

>You have no right to tell any developer, what he has to do, unless you pay
>him.
>
>So please tell us clearly now, what YOU have contributed. What have YOU
>programmed? What have YOU documentated?  How much have YOU sponsored to
>develpers and to whom that you dare to tell them what they have to, do!!

Hey, was that you who said "It doesn't help to repeat this rather
unreflected statement again and again and to start a flame war each time."?
Seems you are actually looking for some trouble.

>If you haven't contributed anything you should at least say "thank you" and
>be
>silent instead of running around and telling people what they have to do.

Does that mean only if I have contibuted to open source I can expect the
developers to document their code? Paid or not paid, a developer must
document his code, otherwise regardless of how brilliant the code is, it's a
piece of useless junk for the rest of people.

The question that I have asked in this mailing list is indeed my
contribution to the documentation: A good question with a good answer is one
of the best guides for many other people who will reach here by searching in
future. Now, what is 'your' contribution to this sort of documentation
except deviating it from the original subject? You could have contributed
positively simply by posting nothing.

>If you can't accept this, you really use the wrong product. Go, buy any
>propriatary software und and tell people, what you demand. If that is your
>kind
>then propriatary software is the ideal product for you. I have nothing more
>to add.

What you have said so far was of no use or relevance, please do not add any
more. I have asked a technical question and would appreciate it if anyone
can provide a technical answer. Here is the question again:

- How is it possible to map from tt_products products record to HMENU?

-Ali