[TYPO3] will typo3 4.0 work correct with mysql5.0

Diederik van Veen crz_06 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:02:20 CET 2006

I recently experienced an login-error: no cookies enabled. This scenario has
come up a lot in the past months on the community list and despite hours of
frustrated tweaks and checks the problem remains elusive. it seems that an
update MySQL 5.0 at ISP side is the reason for this. From what I understand
it is currenlty impossible to login as admin if one runs 3.6 + and mysql
5.0.

Will a future update of T3 to 4.0 release fix this problem, because my ISP
is not willing to downgrade mysql to 4.1. I cannot find any info on this