[TYPO3] && not ok, extension template works

Jörg Verstraete jorg.no.verstraete at telin.spam.ugent.be
Mon Jan 2 11:59:38 CET 2006

Tyler,

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> Give this a try, Kasper mentions this in the last part of "TypoScript
> Syntax and In-depth Study" [1] but if it actually works I dont know.
>
> [globalVar = TSFE:id = 3]&&[globalVar = GP:L=1]

This combination didn't work; I tried between the default language and
L=1 but every translation got the last language in the file. Swapping
the conditions did help either.

> Alterantively what you could do is create an extension template for that
> page, and use a language conditional on it.

I read up on the extension templates, and found what I did wrong
earlier. This solution now works flawlessly (and might be the best
solution maintenance-wise, esp. as the page has no subpages).

Thanks!!!!

Jörg