[TYPO3] symlinks?

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Mon Jan 2 10:26:21 CET 2006

Hi Manfred,

If you choose a page type 'Advanced', you can scroll to the bottom of
the page and choose a page in the 'Show content from this page instead:'
field. That will allow you to create a page, and basically do the same
thing as an 'insert record', except you're inserting an entire page.

This would probably be the closest thing to a server-type symlink for a
page.

Alex