[TYPO3] symlinks?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jan 2 10:13:25 CET 2006

manfred wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wondered if there's already a solution to have something like
> symlinks to pages in t3?
>
> I want different pages to appear in in more than one context without the
> shortcut behaviour of jumping to that page but rather just displaying it
> as if it was really there and not somewhere else. A symlink, that is :-)

AFAIK symlinks are for real files, but using a database you create in
fact just virtual pages - they don't exist before database operations.
AFAIK you can't create symlinks for file, which don't actual exist.
But of cource you can create a real html-pages, which has redirect meta
tags. But these pages must create manual.