[TYPO3] Frontend admin panel for backend users not appearing

Scott Ott scottott at victoryvalleycamp.org
Sun Jan 1 22:57:32 CET 2006

I have done all that I'm supposed to do to enable the frontend admin
panel for backend users that I have assigned editing privileges to.
I followed these instructions:
http://typo3.org/documentation/tips-tricks/frontend-editing
When they login, they are taken to the frontend, and can see the little
pencil icons, and edit content, but the admin panel doesn't appear.
1) I have only two hunches. One is that the admin panel is a pop-up
that's blocked by my browsers (IE and FireFox).
2) I'm using a template from called Zen Light from Mediatech.net, and
perhaps it's not compatible...however, I have no indication of this.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank You,
Scott Ott