[TYPO3] shop system - tt_products - Help!

racco raczek at open.infi.pl
Mon Feb 27 01:02:18 CET 2006

Franz Holzinger napisał(a):
> Hello
>
>> What is also weird, when I look at My Shop Web Page module I see
>> Plugin: Products
>> CODE:
>> so there is no CODE given!! I was trying to type it in using Web List
>> module and then choosing to edit CODE field, but it didn't help.
>> Frontend is still empty!
>
> The CODE field only appears on older versions of tt_products.
> You should update to the latest version of fh_library, table library and
> tt_products from the Online Extension Repository.
>
> The flexform with the Display Mode should be used instead of the
> deprecated CODE field.
>
>> I also tried to follow the ideas presented in
>> http://tt-products.zedwoo.de/index.php?id=22 but it also led me to nowhere.
>>
> You can export the page from here and import it to your site.
>
>> I also tried replacing tt_products by zk_products - also no visible effect.
>>

> Greets,
>
> Franz

Hello!

 > The CODE field only appears on older versions of tt_products.
 > You should update to the latest version of fh_library, table library
 > > and tt_products from the Online Extension Repository.

According to http://tt-products.zedwoo.de/index.php?id=22 even if you
are using flexForms you should then see CODE: LIST, OVERVIEW or whatever
  you have choosen. Here are printscreens of what I mean:
http://www.infinity.net.pl/~raczek/shop/

I copied the tree from localization mentioned above and it seems
working, but I still don't know why and what is going on?

racco