[TYPO3] Is ok using typo3 4.0 beta 3 ?

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sun Feb 26 23:33:52 CET 2006

Hello,

if you are starting to create a homepage which has no need to be online
now, it would be best to try it also with the Beta Release.
Your experience and response on the bugtracker is necessary to be able
to publish the next release with fewer errors then. We cannot find
enough errors ourselves in the short time of a beta version.

Thanks to your help.

Regards,

Franz