[TYPO3] Is ok using typo3 4.0 beta 3 ?

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 02:44:04 CET 2006

Hi,

I suggest you hold your updates.

You can wait until TYPO3 4.0 release. Or using TYPO3 3.8.1.
There is no reason for a user rush to the latest beta/CVS version.
Unless you very trust the team has made great works, or you wanted to
help the deveoplment team testing.

Risk always exists.
One of the reson why beta call beta is:
  "We have already found some bugs and fixed/working on it. There may
unknown number of bugs out there, but we don't known because it is not
fully tested."

Dennis