[TYPO3] Unable to get the correct register: value!

Surer Dink surerlistmail at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 02:26:35 CET 2006

Peter,
  Please pardon my ignorance - but I do not know what Templa1Voila
template is or where to find it.  The only template I can think of
(other than the one that contains the code in question) is the
templavoila TO Template, I looked through it in typo3 UI, but can not
find any place to put TypoScript...