[TYPO3] Unable to get the correct register: value!

Surer Dink surerlistmail at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 21:55:53 CET 2006

Peter,
  Thank you for trying to help.  I have moved the lib.menus.35 to
page.headerData.10 , however the header continues to show ERROR:
divide by zero instead of the correct value.  Do you have any other
suggestions for me to try?  What mechanisms exist of debugging such
problems?

(what I am trying to do - I have a menu styled as horizontal tabs, I
want to resize them depending on the number of tabs present to take up
100% of the design's width, so if there are 2 tabs, each would be 50%
wide, if there are 4, 25%, and so on)