[TYPO3] Unable to get the correct register: value!

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sat Feb 25 23:04:33 CET 2006

Hi Surer. There's no easy way of debugging TS code, except analyzing the
code and use the TS Object Browser.
But my guess is that your menu code is somhow incorrect, as I tested the
updated code I posted earlier, and it showed the correct percentage in the
CSS code..

Or it could be because that on the page you are testing it, the menu is not
present, which results in the register value not being set.
To fix that problem, you could extend the headerDate part with a check on
where the register value is set or not. Like this:

page.headerData.10.if.isTrue.data = register:myCounter

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

"Surer Dink" <surerlistmail at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.4397.1140900956.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Peter,
  Thank you for trying to help.  I have moved the lib.menus.35 to
page.headerData.10 , however the header continues to show ERROR:
divide by zero instead of the correct value.  Do you have any other
suggestions for me to try?  What mechanisms exist of debugging such
problems?

(what I am trying to do - I have a menu styled as horizontal tabs, I
want to resize them depending on the number of tabs present to take up
100% of the design's width, so if there are 2 tabs, each would be 50%
wide, if there are 4, 25%, and so on)